Friday, August 14, 2009

sand castles

Yesterday Aug 13th we -My family and I went on a outing. To a beach down past the ogden area,I had a good day , just being with the grandkids,swimming and building sand castles.My grandson and I were building sandcastles most of the day, it was difficut to keep them standing .everytime a boat would come past the waves would wash away our castles. It was pretty fun. we haven't been able to get together for a long time because of everyones work schedules. We managed to get 3 of us together from our family.
Today my sister and her husband flew in from back east, to visit. she came for our family reunion tomorrow . It will be nice to have her around for a while we don't get to see her much.Its raining out today just a little shower now and then, it feels so nice and refreshing.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like lots of fun. What beach did you go to?
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a lot of fun. We should do it again sometime.

    ReplyDelete