Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fall

hello again: It has been a busy month already, getting ready to send the kids back to school,worries of what they are going to wear, and knowing that the rat race will be on soon. I'm happy to say that my daughter is nearing the end of her schooling years. Last week I made two lap quilts for our family reunion.In two weeks there will be another reunion, which I am hoping to make another quilt.


I attended an funeral today, It is really sad how we procrastenate so much and so many things, thinking that we'll get to it tomorrow, sometimes tomorrow never comes. I coppied this saying off of the program it was very inspiring to me.


Life is short,

Break the rules,

Forgive quickly,

Kiss slowly, Love truly,

Laugh uncontrollaby,

And never regret

Anything that made

You smile!

1 comment: