Saturday, August 22, 2009

creations

This is a bird cage I created from a picture that I had in my head. As I walked home from church activites during the winter months there was on open field where there were vines growing freely, so I would take them home and create .I have different wreaths that I have made.


I made this wall quilt at a quilting class that we have at our church.The 4th of July was the theme we were following.

This is the float that I helped to assemble for the 24th of july parade in Salt Lake City ,Utah, it shows all the L.D.S. Temples that we have in the Salt Lake valley.

I made this set of pillows from some fabric that was once something else ,(a bed skirt) I like to reuse what I can when I can.

The apron was a gift I made for a woman that is homebound. It is made of checked fabric.The cheery fabric served it's purpose.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love all these things that you have made! And your photos are great! Way to go!
    Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete